Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pager - RUNOFF

Runoff now has a page over at BlazeVOX. Go and check it out, and read the lovely blurbs written by my good friends Nate Pritts, Brandi Homan, and Matt Hart.

While you're there, order a book from the catalog! They make a great Xmas present, or anytime present. Support the cause.

Also, I'm looking to set up some readings in the near future, so if you're anywhere around East TN, or anywhere, really, give me a holler.

You've seen the front of the book, so here's the back:


3 comments:

Matthew Thorburn said...

Sweet. I'm really looking forward to this, Clay.

Charlotte Pence said...

Looks good, Clay. I like seeing the back of the book; that side rarely gets the respect it deserves.

Clay Matthews said...

Thanks a million, Matt.

And thanks so much, too, Charlotte. I absolutely agree with you about the backs of books.

Hope the world is treating both of you well.